UNITED WAY of MORRISON COUNTY announces the following open position:
This is a 32 hour per week position with paid leave, retirement match and more benefits.
Applications are accepted through May 8th, 2020 at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Managing the annual campaign
- Writing grants
- Leading community fundraising events
- Promoting strong relationships with other nonprofits and other partners in the community
- Meeting financial and legal obligations, including budgeting and day-to-day bookkeeping on QuickBooks.
- Report to the Board of Directors
- Plan Board meetings
- Support the work of Board committees
- An Associates Degree in Business, Accounting, Administration or related field, or a combination of 3 years of experience in related fields.
- Experience in non-profit management
- Experience in program planning and evaluation
- Knowledge of QuickBooks
- Knowledge of the United Way organization and its mission
- Knowledge of the Morrison County Community and its non-profit organizations
- Be mission-focused, relationship-oriented, collaborative, results-driven, and an effective and engaging communicator.
Download Job Description (PDF)