This year Morrison County United Way is partnering with 11 non-profit agencies to provide:
Youth and Families: Helping children and families reach their potential.
- Boys & Girls Club of Morrison County – provide extracurricular activities, social opportunities, and community involvement for local youth
- Child Protection Team – protecting children and helping families get services in our community
- Junior Achievement of Morrison County – prepares and inspires youth with age appropriate, hands on volunteer led learning in career readiness, entrepreneurship and career readiness skills
- Kinship of Morrison County – youth mentorship program to help kids grow through “guidance and companionship of an adult friend”
Seniors: Engaging our senior citizens to enrich lives throughout our communities.
- Central MN Foster Grandparent Program – connecting seniors with area schools for individual work and independent growth
- Lutheran Social Services Senior Nutrition – daily balanced meals available for seniors in Morrison County
Emergency Services: Providing a safety net for those in need.
- Morrison County Chaplaincy – provides emotional and mental support after traumatic events, offers assistance and resources for those in need
- Oasis Central Minnesota, Inc. – free weekly meals provided for the community by local businesses
Life Skills and Basic Needs: Improving people’s emotional, mental, and physical well-being.
- Employment Enterprises Inc. – assisting persons with disabilities through individually customized services to maximize their individual potential
- Habitat for Humanity – community house-building for low income families in the county
- Hands of Hope– advocates, educates and promotes societal change for those affected by crime and abuse.
Morrison County United Way